Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Heart Fills To The Top

I stick my phone on the charger each night. In a different room, far away from me.  For months and months that little phone adorned my bedside table.  

I've become comfortable with leaving things alone for the night.  The return texts'.  The desire to check on the kids, (not sure if that ever goes away...).  The moments of wanting to check on someone that's been on my mind.  The calls I need to make to my Grandma.  The only grandma I have left.  And yet another day goes by.  

The phone.

I'm trying to not check it so much.  To let the little things wait. 

Until morning. 

I received a text from my aunt this morning.  

It was this. 


I replied...

My entire week has been made.

Look at my hand on my moms lap. 
Look at my dads arm around my sister. 
Look at my dads handsome fierce beard. 
Look at my moms cute wood bracelet. 
Look at my sisters happy genuine smile. 
Look at my silly face. 

Just look. Look at those cute hippy pillows...

I don't have many childhood pictures, and this stuff you guys fills me up more than anything material ever ever ever will.

"I am yours, and you are mine..forever and ever"



I hope you can find slices of goodness in your life like this...

Perfect, or slightly imperfect-

Love, 

This Mama Lisa

No comments: