Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Mama Current Crew

Want to support my birdie and buy some cute shirts?

Cute hats?

Cute EVERYTHING?

Here you go.....

CURRENT CREW


As most of you know, Kris started this little venture a couple years ago.  What started out as an Instagram Account turned into a website.  A website turned into a hobby.  A hobby turned into a healing zone. A healing zone turning into a "living".  Funny looking back at his passion for the ocean, I never really understood the fishing hobby.  Maybe I have no patience.  Maybe because I get so sea sick. But I do know my boy has always loved to get "fishy" and LOVES to be out there on that water.  Always has, and most likely always will.  In fact, in the beginning days of true healing, and letting the ropes out more and more...I'd fret at him venturing out there.  When finally a light went on in my head.  Why fret over something that is so  refreshing to his soul.   A giant pool of saltwater.  A place he'd turn to for peace.  For solace. 

Now, a year later it's his source of income.  His source of lifestyle.  His source of lively hood. 

And if you ask me, it's a beautiful thing. 

So do him a sweet favor and go buy something.  Send him a note while you're at it.  



September is Blood Cancer Awareness Month.  What better way to honor him. 

Because "He's HERE WITH US"!

And.....Fuel Burned Memories Earned............


Can I get a big fat AMEN?! 
 




And THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. 

It keeps him busy, and pays them bills.



Happy Humpday!   


Hopefully you are lucky enough to catch a summertime sunset tonight....because that sun is falling quick these days....


Cheers!

This Mama Lisa

No comments: