Thursday, August 11, 2016

Be Kind, It Matters.



Happy Thursday to you all....


Keep on pushing....
 So close to the best F word.

This Mama Lisa 


PSST-- Birdie update
Last Friday WBC-(fighter white blood cells were at 2.5)- Today 4.6- WOMP!
And another fact for the day--
Today was my due date with him 27 years ago. I cut my hand that day cutting through a honey dew melon.
Shoulda got a stitch or two, but you know.  My name is Lisa.  Homie don't go to ER.
My shirt would be a tad dirty by days end, because so so many belly rubs. By me.
His hiccups would keep me up all night.
Braxton hicks contractions were at an all time high.
I'd give birth to him six days later at 5:49am on the 17th.
Favorite craving was fruit.  Lots of it.
Movie out was Turner and Hooch.
Neon anything was all that and more.
Our living room side tables were tv trays that I'd cover with cute cloth.
My favorite outfit was a denim short set jumper.  With draw strings. LOVE. 

1989, you beautiful year you.

No comments: