Thursday, August 4, 2016

Happy Places

Last night we sliiiiiid into home base at the YC in the LBZ....

A place that holds my closest friends.

A place where a good margarita is made with tender loving care, and so only one is needed.

A place where sailboats come in at the sharp sound of a fake gunshot, bringing in the racers-holla Russ!

A place where food is home-made and chili is all the rave. Sour cream placed close by. Double holla.

A place where kids jump in and out of that pool close by, as their parents sip wine.

A place where summer air kisses your cheeks.

A place where my heart was overfloweth last night sharing that summer-time vibe with these two...


And if you wonder where my lover was? 

Working.
Hard.
Focused.
Determined.

Army Ant Mode. 

Don't you worry though, I brought him dinner on a silver platter. 

And if you wonder where I was?

Oh, you know just trying out my latest blogger modeling pose. 

Laugh with me kids.  Let's laugh!

My son sent me these.  I bet the ones we took together look funky.  

So, let's settle for side back shots. 

Happy Thirsty Thursday!  Go BE KIND and give out smiles!

This Mamacita Lisa

"If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit"

No comments: