Sunday, December 1, 2013

And just like that....

We all flew in different directions....

Our nights were warm, and sweet.  We had friends surround us, and good food.  Not to mention good drinks.   The days were brisk and sunny.  The sunsets will never cease to amaze me.
We rush to our back patio, just for it's spectacular show.
 
Cabo was everything fun for these birds.


My boy is currently driving home from Fresno as I type this blog to land at your eyes tomorrow...


Between each of our family members, we have pictures kids, boy do we have pictures...

So while I get my batteries charged, and mind set for early work morning...I leave you with these couple of pictures.

Happy Sunday night, soon to be Monday morning little elves.

Can you believe we are in December?

Happy Birthday Trevor....and Happy Birthday Jio!

Let's get ready to rumble...

Stay salty.  Tears, or near the ocean.

It's good for you.  Trust me.

Big love, and big wishes that I can sort our pictures in a timely matter.

I'm off to do yet another load of laundry, check on dinner, and plan lunches for manana.




boom.

ha! HA!!!!  Boom!

No comments: