Monday, December 2, 2013

And while we....

Touched desert sand....

Kali touched ocean sand....

Our boy was in Fresno as I mentioned.

Not doing traditional turkey things.
He was grinding away making metal sand.





Things that could only be done with several days off.


In a town far away.


Bucks was taken along for the road trip.


Whom we missed very much.

And from the look of things....missed us very much.

I mean to sit in the back of a car while guys grind and cut...
In a place not familiar....

We all came back together.  As we always do, and by the look of things, his heart is full.

If these things, and moments are what make his heart content...you know my drill.



Listening to Kali's stories of her fun week in Cabo, while laying in our living room, to getting ready for work with Kris listening to his version of Thanksgiving....
I got the "low" down...ha -no pun intended-

So, we're back at it again. 

We are alive.

And we are here.


And we will get up. Dress up. Show up.  And do what makes this life.

And we will never give up.

Excuse me, while I sort through more pictures....

ps. i missed my little birdies on thanksgiving.  that's all.  boom

Cheers!

Mama Lisa






No comments: