Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love what you love...make what you make....

 A few years ago, as I sat at my desk.  In a fiberglass warehouse.  I pondered.  I really love all things natural.  I do believe there are the folks out in the world that think the same.  Especially when you read the above sign.  How can you not relate?  Right?
Or if you can't find something nice to say, don't say anything at all.  (Remind me of that once a month. eh em.) Truth be told.  
I love this store. I have loved this company for a very long time.  I contacted them a few years back to sell their product.  I wasn't "big" enough.  aka. "Didn't have a good enough store front".  I still love their stuff. I dreamed of filling our storefront along with Gaylord's memorabilia. But we aren't big enough. I still buy this stuff though.  They have the cutest "chip clips"...and pillows...  
Is this me?   haha.  Just kidding. Once a month. Yes. I can get tough.  oh wait. i speak my mind. that's what I do.  truth be told.     
As I sat at my computer this morning, I received an email reminder from Tilly's.  All things good for the Summer.  What do I see?  Fatal Clothing.  Wow, way to represent.  It makes me smile. Every time.  Every single time. I am so proud and happy for him.  Although I don't wear this style of clothing...I see it everywhere.  Crazy.  And good.  So so good. 
A little tour of our facility.  Shoes.  Shirts.  Sweatshirts.  Hats.  Good stuff.  


Growth.  So exciting.   
 When you see this logo, remember where you can find it.
Right here.  
This morning as I was pulling into the facility. I see this.  It makes me smile for Bill.   Keep the wheel turning.  Keep the ideas forming.  Fatal Clothing sold nationwide, and worldwide.  

WWW.FATALCLOTHING.COM   


Love what you love, make what you make.     Cheers playas!  

No comments: