Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blah.

Today as I sit at my computer.  After a couple of attempts, I realized I haven't felt this poopie in a very long time.   And.  UGH!  This picture is out of order. (it should be the last picture) Not to blame on me this time.  Blogger has changed their way of things.  I don't do well with change either.  So.   Going back to my gloom?  Bill and I went into O'Malley's on Main St. on Friday night to say hello to our friend Kirk.  We ordered lettuce wraps.  Basically the healthiest thing on the menu.  And 2 Guinness brews.   We left within the hour.  Walked down the street to The Wine Cellar.  We've heard great reviews about their Chef, and of course wine.  We couldn't stay long because I had an early alarm for Lancaster. Picked up Kali and Mac by 9:30pm. Bill had a Fatal Clothing Christy Wilson Memorial to work at the SB 5K.  I tossed and turned all night with a belly ache.  Woke up at 5am.  Packed my car ever so perfect for MacKenzie and Kali, and we were off.  The drive was beautiful.  The girls were peaceful.  And tired.  No wind.  Sunshine.  But....my tummy was still another story.  We lost, drove home.  My tummy was unbearable ALL the way home.  And I haven't been able to get out of bed since.  (viewing the above picture makes me smile. Inside and out)
On a happy note!  Gianni won Class President for next year!  They officially called and announced it on Friday night.  So so proud!  Such a GRIFFIN Dude! 
Along with Kali's week of planning came preparations for Birthday celebrations.  Madison turned 16!  These girls are growing so so fast! 
 Off to dinner in Newport at Mazzo's!  Amazing food. 
More pictures out of order.  Thanks Blogger.  Here you see a loss against an Anaheim team. Strong team. Good respectful players.  Earned it.  The score isn't worth mentioning.  Kali did have a goal but was quickly called out for Offsides.  Which she was.   Boo. 
#4 Stahl
 Whew.  This is a rough one.
 Get it girl.

So I shopped at the end of my week. She celebrated Friday with some girls, and another in 2 weeks. Nordy is really an easy go to place, cute stuff, not too expensive.  Service is superb, and they wrap it for you...How could you go wrong? The styles of watches, bracelets, cute little shirts, headbands, glasses...are just perfect. 

I have done nothing all weekend.  I have slept. Watered my flowers and lawn a little..and laid around alot!(which anyone that really knows me, I do not sleep during the day.)  My plan was to work in my yard, celebrating Earth Day with some new offering to my soil.  I can't. After heading to Nektar in LB for a Cleanse Juice (which was amazing)  I am down.  Was it the Lettuce Wraps?  We both don't know. But it sucks.  I am sipping tea.  Sipping water. WILL NOT Throw up.  Lisa isn't Lisa today.  Mama isn't Mama today.  I already warned Kali of her lunch tomorrow.  Kind of funny to think of how "jeri-rigged" IT will be.   Happy Sunday everyone.  Hope you are staying warm in the South.  Fog has not let up.  Or staying cool in the North.  Rain is coming.  All the flowers and trees planted for Earth Day will be so happy!   Cheers.

No comments: