Friday, March 30, 2012

Candles? More cute bags? Or my chance to hug my buds?

A chance to hug my buds. I have missed them. Alot.

Oh...and I love me some treats. Stuffed olives? Yes. Please.



A chance to try to candles? Sure, why not. A chance to visit my charming friend Lisa Marie? Even better.


Bags...Bags...and more bags. I had to restrain myself last night. I've learned through the f.o.r.t.y. t.w.o. years of life, that "You can't always get what you waaannnnnt"....reminding myself of the wants/needs concoction. What is more important? Well. For me? Saving my dou$h right now. Seriously re-considering when the need to spend pops up. I have 5 Gigi Hill bags. I LOVE them. i LOVE Candles. I did buy 3 dozen. Good deal, great scents. Tea lights. Good fragrance. Life is good.


...and this my friends is how you wrap up a Friday. Bucksie on my desk. Happy place for him. Always. Happy for me too.


Heading out to Lancasterdirtbowlolicious California tomorrow. Staying in a hotel. Crossing every finger, long toes that I have for a clean room. Marriott and I have talked. Very closely. We've talked. Or little Jetta-girl will boogity oogity home. Drive the distance for home and clean bed? Yes. That is me. I'm off to Happy Hour with my partner in crime that just walked in with a bouquet of flowa's for ME. Nice. I love him. So much. Next up? Dirty Martini with Grey Goose. Somewhere. Anywhere. Booya!

No comments: