Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yes...Keep the text messages coming....

My mom has recently taken the concept of "Text Messages" into a new higher level. Sending pictures! Each time my phone zaps me I look down hoping, and wondering if it's another one from them. I have recently received pictures of "Bella"...(lots of them)...and many of their property and garden. It does say to me "Hello...I love you"
I received this on Sunday. The is their backyard. This is the storm that littered much needed rain on us. Boy did we need this. Water is good. Snow is pretty. Thank you Mom. Keep those text pictures coming. Happy Humpday everyone....It is so beautiful today! Driving to work this morning I always have these fantasies of my flower shop opened...preparing flowers, greeting people with smiles, Jack Johnson playing....and the sun shining shining shining down on me! Until I pulled into the parking lot of a fiberglass company.....haha! Someday.....someday.

No comments: