Friday, March 30, 2012

Lit-Ra-Lee?

It was this dude that walked the Earth with me at a very young age of 19. He asked way too many questions. Some I didn't have all the answers for...some I made up. At times I prayed he'd stop asking so many. He climbed trees barefoot. Because I let him. Loves(d) animals. Adored his Mom. Thank God. And continues to make me laugh. A lot. He sends me pictures. Often. When he's out and about. On Sunday he visited a Volkswagon Show in Costa Mesa. Peeked in The Gun Show. Just for laughter. We do appreciate guns. And gun laws. But look at his face- HAHA. Mmmerica. Proud to live here.

On another note: This morning while walking to my desk he said "Mom, I bought some Coconut Milk"....I said "Really...sounds interesting...and different for you...so WHY? So I can get some muscles. That is funny. So fun. So Kris.


No comments: