Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On the first day of Spring...The Goodwill gave to me....

While washing my comforter at the Laundry Mat...I snuck into one of my favorite places. The Goodwill. I know it might sound cheap, strange, yucky. But whatev. I love to just look. It's kind of like creeping through peoples pasts....Some stuff is down right jaw dropping. And yes, I chuckle. Outloud. To myself. That's ok right? Anyhoot....I found THEE cutest large red bag with apples on it. Brand new. 1 dolla. For the beach. And this folks. A super cute lampshade for a whopping 2.00. I love it. I love simple things. I love simple things that need a good home. Especially mine.

And maybe the goodwill didn't give me her. But she melts my heart. Miss. Abbie. On a rainy day. In her bed. Cuddled in a blanket that was rescued from another consignment store. She loves it. Can you tell?
And this my friends? My friend Donna Crow started her own cookie business. Crows Custom Cookies. Please check her site, on my FB. They are simply perfect. We met back in 1994. Kris and Paula were in Kindergarten together. We were both "Room Mommies" - Are you surprised? She lives very far. I still hold our memories close. Any cookie design you can think of. She can do it. Trust me.

Oh. Today is better. Nothing better than disconnecting yourself from cell phones, and people that annoy you. I lit my candles, played my fav tunes- Made a wonderful meal. Sat at the table with K&K, talked and laughed...- Watched Kali give herself an organic natural facial consisting of Coconut oil, apple cider vinegar. Crawled into bed by 8. Life is good.

Happy Hump Day y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweet friend of mine. I miss you soooo much. You need to see my Grand baby. Thanks for sharing our cookies with your friend and family.