Friday, March 9, 2012

Cup of LOVE from the LOVE Owls....

Growing up as a child, I have vivid memories of a house filled with Macrame and Owls...everywhere. Owl cups, owl pictures, owls made out of macrame, and owl chimes. Every time I see them, I think of my parents. My mom doesn't collect them any more.
This morning while sitting at my desk on this beautiful day....I receive a "text" message. The name shows "Mom". I don't receive text messages from my mom. We also received a couple pictures from their garden. All their bulbs have bloomed. The most amazing Tulips. Kali deleted hers, I did too. ugh. I quickly opened it to see this. I imagine my parents are outside, on their beautiful patio on 8 acres of land... enjoying their cup-o-joe...with the mug I sent them. Pictures of us scattered all over it. Ohhh it's the simple cute things....Thank you Mom. That made my day....Happy Friday everyone! And what a beautiful one it is! Tonight we celebrate at the Newport Balboa Yacht Club for Randy and Carmen's Yacht race. "Border Run" This sail race starts in Newport, and ends in San Diego by the border tomorrow. Kali has a 7am check in for soccer, and another game at 3:30pm. Same field, same day. We will miss a babyshower, the end of the race and party, and possibly a brunch Sunday morning....I LOVE soccer...LOL! ....Enjoy whatever you do everyone. Make it fun. Life is crazy fast. Work hard to play harder!!! Chow!

No comments: