Thursday, March 15, 2012

This time of year.....

Last night was our Soccer Banquet. Set at the Eagles Nest Clubhouse....we celebrated. Gathered with friends...and watched our girls bask in the honors of award acceptances....

Take note of Kali's heels. Super cute. She HAD to have em. And of course....the walk out at the end of the night? ...Oh the torture we go through for beauty....

Varsity Senior Girls...2011-2012


Cass, Kali, Kelly and Mackenzie 2011-2012- Los Alamitos High School JV Team


Cute shoes! Cass and K


Bestfriends.

Bestfriends and Mama.


My baby birdie is getting quite tall!


The famous candy bar.


One of my besties....I persuaded Kyoko to serve on the board this year. She did quite the job. From beginning to end. Vice President. Organizer. Awesome-sauce! My little treat was to meet before our board meetings for Happy Hour at Taco Surf. For one brew, and 2 tacos. It's the little things....


Mama's and little sweet-peas.....


Sugarplums.

JV Girls. I was lucky enough to serve them as the Rep again this year. It's so neat to see them evolve into young women. Growing, learning athletes.

Standing in line to get their awards. They sure clean up well!


Sav (Varsity Goalie) and Calah (Family, through family....)


Phoebe and Kelly....

The two girls...heading toward the candy bar....causing a raucus....


The candy bar has now opened.....

Caught...tossing candy....BUSTED! Look at Kali's face. LOL! Look at Mac's face. They had both just tossed candy at Bill.....haha!



Hurry...puulleeeze, my feet are killing me.....

And so the night ended. After a yummy dinner, laughter from a slideshow, and candy bar with friends...just like that...season is officially done. We on the board have finished our duties...our topics are closed. Until next season...

Yes, my shoes can come off soon....my High School Soccer has wrapped for now...Time to go home, crawl into my cozy bed....and get up and do it all over again! haha. Cheers!

No comments: