Friday, January 6, 2012

James "Bubba" Stewart night....

Last night Kris was invited to a private dinner event for a rider at Supercross. "Bubba" Stewart has been riding for all the years I've attended. He's awesome. So talented!
Kris sat behind him, but insisted he would not ask to take pictures with or near him! UGH!
Even with a bloggin' mama. He did manage to get his helmet. Yippee. Sarcasm...Tomorrow night the guys will head to Supercross. Mama's first year of missing. I have a doll to dress up. Winter Formal time! Hair & makeup appointments...pictures...and dinner with my friends too! I don't know who is more excited...me or Kali. GASP! Well..I think it's me. Kali is so laid back about things...(Sure wish I could work the dance just to take pictures...I HAVE been banned for the next few high school years....)Hope everyone enjoys this Friday. Beautiful weather...we made it through the week. Nice weekend ahead. Cheers!

No comments: