Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Imagine on my farm by the sea....

Even big girls can dream right? I still dream of living up the coast. On a farm. With a vineyard to one side, flowers on the other...and the ocean air whispering to me......Oh the life....How CLEVER is this table? Take the one wooden slat in the middle out, and replace with an aluminum gutter. Brilliant. Awesome. Amazing! Talk about a picnic.....
My other fav....Coffee! Apparently while you burn these candlelights, the aroma of coffee fills the air. Ohh the cute ideas! (my fav website Pinterest....) Hope everyone is walking into midweek content. My first day back in the office today was everything I expected. Paperwork paperwork paperwork. Neverending emails and phone calls....but it's life. It's my earnings. It's my life. Making a difference...working hard, to play harder. Cheers everyone!

No comments: