Friday, January 13, 2012

Fifty Uh-OHHHHH!

Well....my sweet handsome dude is now 50! Walked into that chapter of his book on Monday. And.....I am throwing one Heck OF' A PARTTTAYYYY! Tomorrow I have over 100 guests attending. Catered by John's Philly Grill, Live Classic rock band...and liquid courage drinks! I was LUCKY enough to get stung by the flu bug this week!! Haven't felt that weak and sick in a loonnngg time. TALK about bad timing...! Missed one of Kali's soccer games...and a beautiful goal she scored...traveled to Newport Harbor to watch her play yesterday..each day feeling better and better. I sound like a duck...And with so much to do, planning each day...little "Lisa" things for the big day....I HAVE BUTTERFLIES! I know I got this! But....every morning I wake...I just can't wait! And of course I hope everyone travels in safely, and that we all have a great time......Oh... BOY! I have 2 photographer helpers to help capture the day and night! So stay tuned! Cheers to Friday everyone. Be safe, work hard, play harder!

No comments: