Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We all knew the day was coming.....

I remember changing her diapers, while looking into those big brown eyes....I knew that she would always be this amazing girl...with so much to offer....her fun positive spirit touches many people daily....her tenacious ways made way for her PERMIT to drive today! It's one of the texts' that I read...while at work, and tears welped up in my eyes..."Auntie I passed!" So of course...I reminisce...back when they were only 10...only worried about what fun to do. No makeup, flat irons or iphones...just fun. Now a license is peeking at her. So amazing....

A few years ago....now she's creeping up taller and taller over my sister and I...and pretty darn close to her daddy.....Wayne made this permit possible...taking her, driving with her...and keeping his patience in order....

And there you have it....my niece...15 1/2 has a permit to drive. Today she drove on the freeway...through the streets...right over to her dance class....Congrats Miss. Tori....as I told her...no looking back...go get what you want in life, just like this...and don't ever look back....I love her tenacious ways...simply the best-

No comments: