Monday, July 11, 2011

Soccer...Sweet dreams...and Sweet Sugarplums....

Our weekend was made of fields, our chairs....our friends and watching my sweet pea play the game she does best.... SOCCER! Irvine Tournament in Fountain Valley. The best weather...the perfect time frames...we won some and we lost some. Until next time GO BEACH!


As I walked into my office this morning...seriously draggin bottom...After 16 years I guess the day in and day out rut really starts to bite. BUT...I promised myself to start wishing on a star of the next place we could escape to. Seriously, dreaming is made for everyone...and I've been doing alot of that lately. I often look at this picture we took in Cabo and remind myself....there are many more places to see....and YES, I have set my dreaming format in action......



And for now...I am nurturing this little sweet pea. I think it's a boy....he's growing by the minute. It eats, poops, pee's, sleeps...all in the same order...over and over and over. We do get many snuggles, many smiles and ohh so many giggles from it's cute little face. Bucksie actually laid with it over the weekend. Bill and Kali put Bucks in the baby carrier with it, and he stayed there and even cleaned it. Ohhh my goodness the kindness and love in that....




Happy Monday everyone....let's make this week worth it all.....






No comments: