Thursday, July 7, 2011

Uh ohhhhhhhhh................

Wednesday morning as I walk into work...making my rounds of "Good Mornings"...I stroll into accounting and look what was sitting on a blue sweatshirt...all wrapped up and found by Manya. This little baby was left in the yard by it's mama. (We will never really know why...but my thought is July 4th was the day before, she might of been moving them-He was dehydrated and sickly at first) A few months back I notice a stray cat living outside...so Manya started giving her food, feeding her little body that we watched grow...It's one of those things called GOOD KARMA....loving the helpless as they walk the earth. At some point we all knew...She's pregnant. My next adventure is trying to capture her for the lovely "Spayed" treatment. Uh ohhh I did my pictures wrong...woops..haha. Sorry Bill and Kali.... Kris is falling in love...I'm sure we all will....but I remind Kris and Kali almost hourly....it is not ours....We are fostering until the right home opens for it...within 1 month.


We have made her a cute carry all bed with a cozy blanket and the fuzziest teddy bear. What we didn't "consider", was Mr. Bucks' feelings... He loves the baby...he sits and watches and whines ever so patiently...until last night I notice he is taking "His" teddy bear out..and now pulling at the blankets. I never really thought an animal can get jealous. But I am seeing it first hand.




He isn't rough. He's very gentle with the little baby. He licks it, and whines to it...but I do know he doesn't want his teddy bear in that box. I am bottle feeding it...and just today it's caught on. Ohhhh it's melting my soul. I need to place this baby, that will L.O.V.E. humans within a month. Please get a hold of me if you can take. Lot's of love from me...for now.

No comments: