Friday, June 24, 2011

Who's that doggy in the window....?

Meet Osito....(which means baby bear in spanish)- He's a lover.... He's 2 years old....his parents are looking for a home for him...they are losing their home in the OC. He loves little ones...he's very patient and of course very kind. Walks on a leash...sits, plays fetch...loves people and house trained. He loves to snuggle...he's currently being fostered by a friend...he loves hanging with people...Look at that face.. He just needs a good home....


These are the less fortunate....yet the best situation....already settled...trained, (no digging, no accidents in the house...bad habits...puppyhood done...) just getting shuffled due to bad circumstance....as you all know how to some way get ahold of me...please do. If you read my blog through friends of friends or family through family...some how you can reach me. I will be the matchmaker and give you both a companion. These emails break my heart because as I wish I could help each one. I simply can't. I love my cats. And Bucksie too...Can't add to much more to my plate....


Oh my....I just imagine running along the beach with him. Cuddling with him and laughing out loud at the silly things both dogs and owners do for eachother.....L.O.V.E. the helpless.....


Cheers to Friday! I have been under the weather all week. Flu bug, turned into eye junk and today I actually feel normal. Woo hoo! Bring on some good wine tonight!

No comments: