Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day....Soak up the LOVE....

Every year I celebrate Fathers Day far far away from my Dad...But I can tell you I honor his life, his fatherhood from afar. I cherish each memory, each lesson, each good time we've shared. I create new memories with my family...and most are traditionals that we will carry on for many years to come....To all you wonderful Daddy's, Dad's, Papa's, Grandpie's out there...enjoy the weekend...soak up the LOVE...take this day to reflect on what it really means, and what you really give. Your examples and lessons will be carried on for years to come.....start your own traditions...they mean more than you may know.- Kali made this for me in her 3D Design class. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is a torqouise color, with copper clamps and silver heart attachments....sooo cute. I love it. It's totally my style...little flower hippie child....lol

Isn't this the most prettiest picture?

And this too.....

Happy Friday everyone....Happy Fathers Day too! Cheers.....and safe good times to you!

No comments: