Monday, June 6, 2011

Collect HAPPINESS...Captain Jacks....Dates...and Car shows....

We headed over in the little boat for a sunset cruise to dinner with friends Kyoko and Mark....when we arrived at the docks of Captain Jacks we soon realized it was a fun night...we ran into more friends, and the dock was packed...Summer is almost here....! Good food, good friends..fun times! Kyoko and Mark....hmmm what to order..?








Our server was very patient. We were rocking this little corner! lol! My fav place for Crab legs....so big and sooo delish! Kali was happy to have the extra's we brought home along with our baked potatoe....



Our saturday consisted of errands in the morning...and The Affliction show....Amazing art..amazing cars, and interesting people. I did get to see one of the House Wives of Orange County. Alexis. She is stunning to say the least. I didn't have the juevo's to ask for a picture with her. But I did stare quite intently while they walked next to us. There was a fighter guy there too..However Bill and I both didn't know his name and laughed because everyone was standing around to get a picture...haha! Beautiful building...nice shirts...nice people. Good bands. Of course Punk Rock that I love...and a super good band called Signal Hill Billy's that rocked the place....




Just as we arrived. We dropped the truck off in the morning...headed out to get stuff done for the house and this is as we got back at 2ish. Beautiful day too....




Some of my fav Rat Fink style cars....So harsh...So cool!













My hottie with some super cute hotties....Dos Equis...beer girls to be exact.




The hottest girls at the show though......Kali and Mac




I love art. Always have. This heart had so many meanings...read closely if you can...so awesome! Love, Devotion, Complicated, Hate, Lust, Empty..... So true in so many ways.....




This guy had a tattoo booth below his art...simply amazing. As most of you know, I'm not into Tattoo's. My son is covered. Most of his friends are. I don't see into it, but the art form is simply beautiful-Some is mind blowing....




Good ol' RAT FINK ART....pressed leather...so cool.




Cheers to New York....




Detail, detail, detail.....




Shortly after we pulled the truck from the show and headed home, Kali decided to head to Mackenzie's house to ride bikes to Seal and eat...then jacuzzi it with friends....Bill pulled in behind me to exclaim "Hun, let's head down to Huntington and watch the sunset"- I ran in, grabbed my sweatshirt, a cozy blanket and jumped in the truck. It's those unplanned moments that turn out to be the sweetest...and that it was....


Featuring Sandy's on the HB Pier's Watermelon and Mango Martini's. Y.U.M.




We were seated in the perfect spot. People watching galore.



Bill loved this sunset. I loved watching the little one's dance while their parents watched. It's the little things....




And of course when we pulled up, they parked us in the front...




Check out this woody.



No comments: