Thursday, June 16, 2011

The HELPLESS....LOVERS....

I haven't blogged about the many homeless, or soon to be.... animals that I come across through friends and family....I have a friend Carmen...who along with her sisters help foster and find homes for those that are losing the homes they're in...or simply have been dumped. It's sad, and it breaks my heart that animals, the helpless continue to be shuffled in the world....daily. So...with that said... Meet JJ....he's 1 years old. House trained...peaceful, walks on a leash, doesn't bark, loves to be with people..just looking for a good home. If you know of a senior, or family looking for a sweet pea, he's the one. Most of you know how to get ahold of me if you'd like to give him a chance....

Look at that face.....as you know...lil Bucksie melts my heart. I was never in to little dogs...but trust me when I say...they are amazing. They buddy up when you feel like the world is caving in...they look at you in the eyes with pure love and trust. They cuddle when you want, they stick close and offer laughter and fun at times when things just seem yucky....

No comments: