Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another favorite spot...Birthday Dinner Friday night January 2011

Years ago Bill and I were in Scottsdale, AZ and came across this restaurant, and loved it. Turns out they have one in Newport. We head over every once in a while. I treated my birthday boy to dinner. The food is absolutely amazing. The Lemon Drop Martini's are also. They take reservations, and the service is superb. It's a nice drive up PCH at Sunset for anyone who'd like to try it out. It's the typical Newport crowd, but a warm feel inside.

The birthday boy......

The best Lemon Drop's


Their artichoke is amazing. However to me, it's a tie with Walts Warf in Seal Beach.



The reason we drive to Bandera's is simply because of this corn bread. IT IS AMAZING. The picture doesn't do the size and flavor justice. You simply must go and order.



Bill caught me coming back from the ladies room. The one and only picture of me. Nice lol!
Look at the waitress behind me. Hmmm crazy lady alert.



I love him.



Happy Birthday Bill. Cheers to another healthy good year!



No comments: