Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My favorite website "Etsy"

With Valentines Day around the corner...thought I would share my favorite website with you. Homemade gifts are the sweetest. This website has all different types of gifts "Made in the USA"- Inexpensive and handcrafted by people who have the gift of craft, art and design. Order something now..get it in time to wrap sweetly..and leave for your love. Cute little purses, wallets...bags...and my favorite, pottery and little tokens of homemade sweetness. Check it out...you won't be dissappointed. I promise. http://www.etsy.com/ And sometimes it's not always the man in your life that needs these cute little sweet things..It could be your girlfriend, your mom..sister...or your kids. I once left a cute little surprise on my friends doorstep on Valentines Day...like a little cupid to make her smile. It's the little things.

No comments: