Tuesday, December 31, 2019

You Ready?


  


Ready to close out this year?

Did you accomplish all you planned for?

Did your heart heal any more?

Did you learn from the evil that lurks?

Did you eat good food and have a roof over your head?

Did you hug your sweet babies with pure gratitude?

Did you bawl your eyes out one minute and laugh til you almost peed the next?  (I did)

Did you share love with those in need?

Whatever your year was made of, I hope you remember how lucky we are to have what we have.

Health, love, and good friends are what make my world a better place.

May you all be covered in His Grace.  May you see beauty where others may not. 

May you forgive those that hurt you and continue on their paths. 

Just try to love.  

And live.  



Happy New Year!

Bring it on 2020!


My Best, My Love, and MY Peace to you-  Be good, and be kind. 




This Mama Lisa


And I leave you with one last Christmas song for the year....


Chase peace you guys....and hand out compliments like it's your job.

Spread love.

And chop a mothasucka if you need to.  LOL



No comments: