Tuesday, December 10, 2019

How Ya Hangin?

Hey kids...how's this fine Tuesday treatin' ya?  Plans for Taco's?  No? Tito's?


Better yet, how's the full moon treating you?

As for me and my freezing cold body, I'm actually pretty good. Still baffled each morning on what to wear.  If I had it my way, I'd waltz out the door in my coziest pj's and slippers, but....#ghettovibes

I've teared up a couple times the last couple days, simply because of the changing chapters and pages. 

I still dwell too much on illness, life and heartbreak.

Music moves me- 

I hope you're all doing good.  Hang tough, and if you're having a bad day, or a bad month get up and get showered.  Head outside for some sunshine if you can.  



With love, and lots of peace to you and yours-


This Mama Lisa 

No comments: