Friday, December 27, 2019

Pump Those Brakes.

Well, you made it!

The work behind the scenes. The planned meals.  The wrap done the way you like it.  Or maybe not. 

The breakfast the kids look forward to. Or maybe not.

The dinner prep to keep traditions alive- Or maybe not. 

The hugs and laughter. We hope.

Most of all, walking the path with those that keep your path clear.  And if not clear, a hand to hold to guide you down the messy lanes.

Or maybe not.

The holidays.

The pressures.

The happy.

The sad.

The lonely.

The bitter.




I hope the transition into the New Year brings you much peace. And a rested body.

It's easy to type those words out, and even easier to proclaim in passing to those we greet.

PEACE to you, and you and you and you....

But do we practice ourselves?

My wish for myself is to find peace. 

To heal my soul.

To strengthen my body physically.

I, more than anything just want peace.

I want to live the second part of my book thinking about the goodness' in this life.

The simple things I've overlooked.  

Remembering I am far from perfect.

Motherhood. Partnership. Sisterhood.

Trying to find the balance, just like all of you.

Pumping my brakes more than ever.



To just be alive.

Praying for peace, and good health, most especially I pray for my babies...

XO


This Mama Lisa









No comments: