Thursday, October 3, 2019

Truth.

This is me every morning this week.




Lisa the Sleepy Crabby Pants....




This is Lisa on her way home after another long day of shufflin', answering questions, fielding phone calls like a clown at a circus, and jugglin all the things in life.  And trust me, I don't take one beautiful day for granted, because I know first hand just how shitty it can get in one call.  One stare from someone I love.  


But this week......





You know what helps?  




But you know what?   

I can't sleep with it in my system!


So I am SCREWED! HAHAHAH!


So, CHEERS to these cute glasses, and please pray for my family this week as I am a little shorter in patience, and a little more stern in my answers.


This is life...


And I love it for what it is.....as long as my babies and my man are safe and healthy....

Almost the best F word of the week!



Love,

Le' Great White Lisa

No comments: