Thursday, June 21, 2018

Pondering With Age

I follow an account on Instagram called "CHEAPOLDHOUSES"-


You'll find a 2 story, 5 bedroom, Craftsman Style, wood floor, old Victorian vibe home in like NC for $85K.  

Some marked down to $65K.  Most nestled in strange places I've never heard of before, and yet the home, the yard, the surrounding visuals, captivate me.  They most always need lots and lots of work. So much work that the average person like myself, simply dream, stare, and move on. 

I read an article this morning about a guy whom purchased something similar to this.  


After scrolling through his pictures there are parts of me that can handle living with a soiled staircase, but then another part of me would want some paint on the walls and maybe some cleaned up wood floors. 

My only fear.....


Ghosts.


I am a believer of spirits.  I believe spirits linger. 

And so those fears would most likely inhibit a purchase like this....for me....

But.... 

A dreamer can dream.....

A dreamer should dream....

If only we were brave enough to do something like this. 

What's your thoughts on this?

Happy house hunting on that Instagram account...You're welcome!

Happy Summer Solstice!





This Mama Lisa



Bring it on Summatime!


No comments: