Thursday, January 25, 2018

Walking Over Hills

I had a long chat last night with an old friend.  The topic was covering pain from a recent breakup. One that was volatile and very unhealthy. 
The thing about offering love and help to those in the midst of suffering, is they can only absorb what they want.  
Most of us humans deal with our own heartbreak and anguish the way we want.  It's easy to nod our heads over the phone in agreement with "what we should do".  Yet, that all goes in the trash an hour or so later when the heart still feels so incredibly crushed.  Confusion.  Lust. Abandonment. Resentment. Insecurity. 

Here's the thing. 

Remember that no matter how hard today is, you must keep pushing through.  Because the fog is still there, and you must fight through to see sunshine. 


Pain is part of this life. Because the truth is, it's really part of being a human. 
The hard things never stop coming.  It's reminding yourself every single morning when you finally make it to the mirror, YOU ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR. 


Remind yourself....you might not feel pretty staring straight into that mirror.  (I feel ya, shit I have been really questioning my own beauty-lol-hello-bags-circles-blotched-skin-that-is-so-pale-getting-older-where's-my-style-what's happening-lol)
Remember there are so many things about YOU that YOU don't see. 

The way you laugh could be so appealing to someone else.  The way you eat, the way you walk, the way your dress, the way you are just YOU. 
You might omit something on your worst day that is so appealing to many other human beings. 

NEVER doubt your worth. 





It's kind of a beautiful reminder that YOU are beautiful to so many people around you. 

They just didn't find the courage or time to tell you. 

Think about that. 

Stay true to you. 

YOU are worth it. 

PS- Full Moon is coming January 31, 2018 (6 days away...)
Although my kiddo's, my sister and Bill roll their eyes at me...I still like to send out warning signals--
And the negative energy starts to brew 3 days before...


(I love this picture because our moments alone on the water after I've tossed back a couple cocktails is just freakin' amazing, and staring at this picture takes me right back there...)

Also, I've attached this little illustration on germies...
I got tackled last week with that nasty bug.  The worst headache, and fatigue mostly. 
I'm still blowing my nose all day, every day! GROSS!
I kept saying just how grateful I was to not be sick while taking Kris to appointments, etc. 

Silver-lining kids...silver-lining. 


LOL! 


Happy Thursday my friends....

This Mama Lisa

These words below remind me of Kris and Jen. 
Beautiful love for their puppers. 


No comments: