Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It's Been Way Too Long....

First of all, I miss you all.  I miss sitting behind my computer jotting away the pages in my chapters of life.


I came home with a silly flu bug.  One that Kali passed the baton to on Sunday as she fevered all.the.way.home.  So for the last couple of days my head feels like it will explode and my hair feels incredibly too heavy. My eye balls hurt. LOL- Not to mention I am moving like a sloth.  I've gone into work for quick bouts of time to do the tasks that only I seem content enough to know they're done. As well as my nag for Monday with labs for Kris and a phone appointment.  One that he chose over driving to Hollywood. Can't blame him, so I just follow his tail. And hover.  Way up high, I still hover.  I am hovering even more distant right now as I battle this bug.  True blessings of mama staying well throughout this journey.  Tis' true, right?

His counts look great!  Some more med changes for some GVHD that is poppin up in rash form. Add some, take some and keep on pushing. 
Back to see her in two weeks and I will continue on my prayer warrior mode as I do. 

So for now, I leave you with these pictures. At the desert bar.  Of my birds. One that has fought so hard to get through this journey. The others to help push us all through the hardest days. 


As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.  Or in my chapter, it fills my heart and mends the tiny pieces that have been broken. This picture makes me smile extra big, because they have never been the huggy type of bro and sis.  His hand on her knee....melt.me....this time last year she'd run at the sight of him getting ready to puke. 

Stay tuned, I have plenty to show. Plenty of sunset pictures with the love of my life.  Plenty of laughter and plenty of silly.  Thanksgiving this year proved to be heaps and bounds over the last.  And maybe even the few before that! 

We are extremely grateful. 

For so so many things....

Love to you all, and air hugs and kisses from this sappy, stuffy, tissue riddled mama bird.  Hello Nyquil, comin' atcha spicy!

This Mama Lisa




No comments: