Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Well, There They Are...

I literally had a head scratching moment last week trying to locate the very few (considering my past) pictures from Cabo.  I have been cracking up while eating my lunch and scrolling through each one.  Man, it's easy to forget just how fun little breathers like that are.  Especially when you jump back in the game. And act like a brat, as though "you never get to do anything" (said in a whiny cry baby voice)-

I'm a sucker for pictures.  Add Stevie the love of my life...and you have one big carnival of goodness. And so here's a little goodness. 
Also, I might add, I'd highly recommend this little hotel we stayed at.  Hundreds times over and over.  It's centrally located, with a fun vibe, good people, a humming white noise air conditioner that didn't cover the sounds of the street down below-LOL-(funny thing about Kali and I, we love white noise...so traveling and having those wall air conditioner units are an extra bonus-however at this cute little hotel, the streets are quite loud, all.night.long. I heard one particular LOUD motorcycle every morning 6am...quickly reminding  myself he was most likely going to work, and preparing for a fun day ahead for all us touristy peeps) AND plan to get your drink on, because the bar is over the top cute, and Medano Beach is walking distance where all the party people hang, mixed with the best guacamole in all the land at "Mango's"- 

Book that ticket kids. 

I would say 4 nights, max 5 is truly ideal. First of all, hello money trap...and you pretty much lose a day of travel.  And.....your liver will thank you!


As I mentioned in my instagram post earlier....as this jet plane jammed down the run-way, I had crocodile tears streaming down my cheeks. So much so, I had to bury my head on Bill.  Not sure why, other than starting my period at the airport *LUCKY*, or if it just felt good to get the hell out of here.  I truly felt this overwhelming emotion take over me. And, is it me, or does horsepower of any sorts just feel so kick ass... I LOVE IT-
Leaving gloomy LAX......
Stuffed into a stick shift Toyota Camry.  Not sure what excited me more, the Corona I held in my hand as we drove off, or the stick shift vibe cruisin' down the routa hwy Baja Cabo bound road.  So much joy in that back seat....keep your head outta the gutter. Corona + Driving to hotel on vacation = Bliss  


Getting closer.....almost smelling that smell I talk of. Not sure if it's the car pollution or salt water...whatever it is, I love it.

Arriving at our slice of paradise....Bahia Beach Hotel
Quickly ushered over to this area, handed a fresh squeezed kiwi and lime juice while my lover checked us in...(Fresh flowers everywhere- Score!)


The next morning I'd make my way down to the bistro for a latte.  It's the little things for me...and this little cafe is just....perfect!  

 Right next door....cutest restaurant  "Peacocks"




 This restaurant was featured on Diners & Drive-In's....the Chiliquiles' were over the top!



Yeaaa babeeeyyyyyy












 #CASHOLA
BAM!








Sexy Machine, yes. Orange Vest. No.











And I would post a kissing picture on here that our boat driver insisted we take, but the kids have probably caught enough lip smackin' between us because I LOVE kissing pictures.. Figured out our little birdies lookie here more than I thought....awk.  jk
Also that boat driver offered to sell us some "weed"-  haha- 
And soon, began mentioning he knew where we could get "coke".
LOL!
So if you head to Cabo and want weed and coke from a boat skiff boat driver, boo ya...there you have it--






You know the drill kids.  Get away if and when you can.  Save a little side dough and take the time to build up love and friendship in travel.  You don't need a lover to get away.  Go with a friend. 
I'm already drooling over another trip there some day.  Not for a while. It's nose to the desk again.
Work harder, play harder. 

Praise God, we were able to sneak away.  

I still live with fear every single day of the inevitable.  Moving along in life as though nothing will change hasn't been the easiest....trust me, I try.  But still cry every single day. ugh.

And yet, we all know...we aren't in charge-

Sometimes having something to look forward to, or a plan in place helps. 

I now know, sitting around watching life move by isn't the best plan.

GO LIVE!


Even if it's sitting in the sand or mountain side sipping good wine, or a cold brew.  

Or
Water.


Big HUGS and LOTS of LOVE....

Kris is doing great!  All Praise Jesus hands in the airrrrrr!

Adios Amigos!

ps. Funny part of le' trip was waltzing down to El Pharmcia hung over at 7am trying to explain I needed tampons.  She handed me cigarettes.  bam.  No..esta la papel el feminine- LOL
Shark lady, SHARK ATTACK!

This Mama Lisa

No comments: