Monday, July 18, 2016

A Surprise Party That Worked.

Saturday we celebrated.

In a big way. 

Six Months Post Transplant.  Six months of mountainous roads.  Six months of holding oneself together by strings because at times he probably thought the journey wasn't worth the ride. 
What we do know is that the friends and family whom have been there from day one, helped celebrate in such a big way.

It was a surprise.  

Never did I imagine that surprise would play out.

In such a big way. 

He had no idea. 

His face and pictures will prove to show.  

Let me just get my hands on em....

I have a few pictures, with many in the works.  (His friend took hundreds...)

Until then...here's half the party.



What a day you guys!

Thank you to those whom came out to celebrate our dude.

For those that traveled from abroad (Stone, Kendra, Mary and Sparks) your journey will never be forgotten---

To my family that fit us in to hectic schedules, not to mention traffic, travels, and time frames.  THANK YOU!

To my friends (my rocks through this journey) THANK YOU!  Shelly, your salads always rock the boat. 
Kyoko, that bag of liquor made all the love overfloweth.
Next time someone offers chairs, maybe I should take up that offer! 
#fullhouse

To all of you!  Thank you!

Can't wait to see the rest....just like you!
London baby....

Happy Birthday Andrea!  Happy Birthday Donna Anderson and Happy Birthday Auntie Susie!

Love you all!

Happy 6th Months to my handsome birdie!  Keep pushing!

You guys....what I would do to show his donor these celebration pictures...."Danke, Danke, Danke"

Kris' words this morning  "Mom that was so crazy to walk into, I had on the lamest socks"

Socks.

Just wait til' you all see his face. 
Priceless.

Boom. 

Happy Monday--

Big love,

This Mama Lisa

No comments: