Friday, June 5, 2015

A Day At Disneyland-

Where strollers rule the world, and directional walking is out the window.

We planned this little day out for Mama and Kali time. 

We also some what planned our matching outfits.  

I walked into her room with mine on, as she was pulling hers over her head.  

So we went with it. So cliche' for Disneyland.

Fun was had, and feet were a mudge of pudge, if those are even words

The scariest ride I rode was Space Mountain where I laughed my ass off.  Only because I screamed so much, I couldn't enjoy their techno music inside. 


 
If you want the grandest of places to people watch, wow---go to Disneyland.   And by no means judging, just a slice of what's out there in this big world.  From shoes and socks, to hair, to couples, to clothes-to bratty kids, and well behaved kids. All.Of.It.






After spotting these grapes, I knew vino was close by.  So I....
Proceeded to take off my shoes....


 Let my doggies loose for a wee-bit, sipped a glass of red....and back on the road again...
To watch these fine fellers be made...




For some reason while at our spot on this parade route, every single character approached us.  We laughed so hard!  


 Shout out to the "Jessie" that spun continuously on the entire parade route.  Holla!





Chapter Nineteen




She's always loved this picture, and I think I know why she snapped it......


Our day was beautiful. Just pray we don't get measles. ha!

We laughed, we hugged, we shared food, and we shared stories mixed in with memories.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend.

I hope you relax, and get the extra zzzzzz your body might be begging you for.

Be safe, and eat well.

Big Love from this Mama with a full heart--



Leese

No comments: