Thursday, April 2, 2015

Those days.




In case any of you fine friends are wondering where this Mama is.

I woke yesterday morning with no rush in my plans.

Our littlest still sleeping.

She wanted to stop at our favorite breakfast spot "Uncle Buds".

Our adventure would be our second home tucked away at the lake.

Just her and I.

I don't know how many more of these trips I'd get requested to do.



And so I packed faster than you might imagine.

With all things her, and I.

We drove down the 40 with the CD she made just for us.

We dodged every beautiful butterfly we could as April is the month they display their beauty but some end up in our front bumper.

We laughed. Hard. Over stuff that only she and I know to be possibly hilarious.

We stopped and shopped at the outlets. Filling her material soul with what an almost 19 year old loves.

Kate Spade. Need I say more? And Nike.

We arrived at our home in time for the sunset and plans for dinner.

My anxious ways wanted to snap every shot of us. Of her, and change.

But I didn't.

I want to capture these moments with her. Not with my camera. Right now, I want to laugh with her, and fill her with good talks and love.

Excuse me while I bow out for a few days and enjoy every second with my littlest.

Thank God I was given a daughter.

I miss Bill more than words can type. I'm sure he knows. We miss him. He sent us off with two adorable bouquets of flowers that filled my car with sweetness. But we miss his spoiling ways. I miss his cocktails and his hugs.

Happy Thursday kids.

Have fun doing what you do best.

Be safe, and remember...

"Love the life you live"


Be back next week kids,

Go love this life,

And remember to tell your loves you do-

This Mama Lisa

No comments: