Friday, April 17, 2015

45 Things About Me.



I have freckles on my face that I cover.


I'm petrified of heights.

I love flowers and trees.

geek


I love birds.

I love the beach, and its surroundings.

I have a sassy side.

I love to serve and cook for others.

I have severe anxiety on two lane highways, and any fast highway.

I fear dying.

I am addicted to chapstick. Or lip gloss, whichever is in arms reach.
#whitesunglasses

I love the smell of WD40.

I literally despise rude tacky drivers.  Like people that don't share ANY consideration.

I also am a manners freak while out and about.  Especially people that don't use please and thank you.  Ew.

I am an Aries.

I love green rice at SuperMex.  Haven't tried it? Drop everything and go tonight.

I love taquitos.  Like alot.

People that leave their pets outside annoy me beyond words.

I love the color blue, and teal right now.  Sometimes orange soothes my soul too.

I cry pretty easy.

I have to tidy my room up the minute I wake up. Except for Sunday mornings.

I love to see love bloom.  Hugs from Dads to kids, or Mom's to kids, vice versa.


To see a couple hug, and kiss, it's over the top adorable to me.

I must eat salads, or fresh veggies at least once a day.

I am actually afraid of the ocean now, because of sharks, which is new to me.

I love Del Taco Taco's in Barstow.

I hate to put gas in my car.

I can go from princess to bitch in less than 30 seconds.

I sleep less than 7 hours every single night.
 
I wish I would of had my boobs "altered" in my 30's. Sorry, not sorry.

I am super shy about toots and poop.  I truly think women should not share any of that. period.

I don't like to sit in a chair that someone just got up from. The warmth grosses me out.

I gross out touching menu's at restaurants. 

I secretly want to cut my hair pretty short.

I only feel good in certain sunglasses.

I am learning to adjust my sails on Sunday's a bit more.

I get extremely sea sick.

I am petrified of menopause. I hear it's an asshole.

I only get into sports when it's the finals.

I think Pete Carroll is hot.

When I hear sirens I most always say a quick little prayer.

I can't bear to visit animals shelters, even though I should.

I remember my birthday falling on Easter Sunday one year, and my cake was a bunny.


This year for my birthday all I asked for was time away, and rest in my favorite spot.

I love sunsets, and I love martini's.  Pair those together, and we have a winner.

Today is my birthday, and I thank you for all the love. I'm a tad awkwardly shy about greetings, and well wishes, so if I don't respond right away, it's not you.  It's me kids.

After all, I'm the one who cries when sung the Happy Birthday song to me, or anyone for that matter.

We're given one shot.

And I'm gonna live it.

Cheers friends!

xo

This Birthday Girl, Mama Lisa whom just shared FORTY FIVE things about me.

I was born at FOUR TWENTY FOUR am.  To two young parents, and have walked an independent path my whole life, and I thank them for life. 

Happy BIRTHday Mom. I'm quite sure those short reigns you tried to hold on me at times felt frayed.
Glad you stuck it out-


 And the text you sent me Mom, wow.


Glad to know I'm your favorite.  HA. jk.

ps. Thanks for sticking it out waiting for my blog kids, I was a little under the weather.  Haven't had a chest cold like this in a lonnng time.  So that sucked.  

No comments: