Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Won't Do That.


This morning I sent Kali an amazingly hysterical throw back picture.

Her response was, NO.

It's glorious kids, but I can't.

And so, I present to you this.

She played in the Lyre Bowl Powder Puff game last night.


There were several teams.  Her only concern was her new nose piercing.

Obviously she did just fine.

As I tucked my phone onto the charger last night, my last text to her was-

"Go kick some ass Kali"

Looks like she had a blast....

This morning she said when the sun went down it was FAREEEEZZZZIIINNGG-

And she's battling her 5th cold in the last two months.  So that's awesome--

Happy Throw Back, that I can't throw anything back Thursday.  I'm telling you, I have some black mail stinkers.  Next time she snaps pics for her snapchat without my permission...I'm going big.

If you wonder about nose boy, it's a gnarly mess today.  I told him to sit out in the sunshine for a bit. His replied, "Mom, my whole head is pounding, and I don't even want to walk"- 
Okay, here's one throw back-



Guess what day tomorrow is?!!!


Big love,

This Mama Lisa

No comments: