Thursday, April 23, 2015

Gratitude

“When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” Willie Nelson

“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ~ Eckhart Tolle


“Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.” ~ Zig Ziglar

“Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” ~ Charles Dickens

 

Can't believe we are tappin' on Fridays door. It's been a long week, and a hard week.  But I am counting every single piece of gratitude and every ounce of love that was and will be able to flow from my being. 

 

To my friends traveling this weekend- Stagecoach friends, kick ass, and toss your hair around kids.  Desert Storm, may the wind be low, and the water be warm.  May your evenings be blessed with the perfect sunsets, and happiest of *clinks* with cheers!  

Peace, 

This Mama Lisa



 

 

 

No comments: