Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Currently.

This is how I've felt the last two days.

Only instead of laying in a hammock in Maui, I worked and went home and laid in my bed.


Little cold stung me in the butt.

Ain't nothin' a good shot of something can't take care of.

Stay with me here kids...

In other breaking news, this was our Friday evening, through the weekend in small pictures, so you can see I didn't deserve a cold-

320 On Main. Seal Beach----Known for the cocktails. If you haven't tried, it's a must.  Like go.  Make sure to rally a seat at the bar. It's the fantastic way each drink is made.  so really, go.

Here we're looking at a fresh pedi, and nothing but a girl working on her chill vibe.  Sent this one to both kids.  One still healing, while the other was writing her 3rd paper.  #nicemom

My mom sent me a picture of my dad burning more "trees and bushes, i think"-  i sent this back.  Egret, you handsome dude you.

This Mama Lisa

No comments: