Friday, January 23, 2015

Well, you made to FRIDAY!

Another week in my book.

More pages flipped over.  Some pages you might want to fold the corner, because they were epic.

Some you just want to rip out and toss in the trash.  But they need to be there, because they are you.

For some reason I have been tossing and turning at night this week.

I'm learning to pray.  Breathe in, breathe out, and pray.  Pray girl, pray.

Stress is here, there, and everywhere-- life is here to live.  It's easy for us to say "Live for Today"-

But when you sit in the driver seat at work, you become easily pushed down.

Responsibility and accountability are words that are hard to swallow.  Trust me.  But I do. Day in and day out.

What about on Tuesday when the gloom laid so thick over our city that moving to and from anywhere.... was a fete in its own.

A few times this week I looked at myself in my living room mirror.  Staring at me.  Almost smirking.  "You can do this Lisa"  You CAN-  Out the door I go, counting each blessing.  Exhaling every shitty thought.  You can Leese, you can.

Phone calls and texts' rolled in from a couple of these girls.  Maria, and Shell- You two will always make me smile.  Especially Shell's "Lisa you have to put YOUR oxygen mask on first, just like the flight attendant says" Makes me laugh each time.  As much as I want to go out and sip wine, and laugh the night away, I don't. I stay in and I stay focused.  At least for now.  Count down to LBYC days.  Wine Wednesdays, holla. Sunshiny long summery days, double holla-watch out world, watch out-

Getting this dude 100%, is what I aim dreaming of.   He's very close.  At least it feels like it.


Havasu moments are what we look out the window for.  It's our drive, and our push. It's the shiny light at the end of our "responsibility tunnel"-
This could not be more true.  It's even on the hard days.  Getting up.  Getting dressed. And making YOU feel worth it.  Because even if your job is to take care of a home. Or an animal. Or whatever it is- Do it, and don't give up.  Something I have learned, is even on the days I don't want to crawl out of bed.  Or even go anywhere for that matter, I still shower, put on my makeup, fart around with my mop, and get out. 
Have a great weekend.  Put on your favorite sandals, and your favorite clothes- fancy or cozy and just be YOU- Be safe, and be true- Whatever you do, remember to get out in some sunshine.
Smile at a stranger, and always always be kind to animals.


BUT BEFORE YOU GO:

Happy Friday!

 
"Don't blink"

Go live this life.



Cheers!  "Clink"

This Mama Lisa

ps.  I tried Yoga last night for the first time evvvaaah.  And let me just say....oh.my.
It was truly amazing.  Thank you sister for going with me, as she knew I struggled with the public side of
a class, and learning something new.  Namaste-

No comments: