Friday, January 9, 2015

And just like that.

This guy turns 45.

This guy, that holds my hand, and walks my walk.  Sometimes we may not want to hold hands, and walk that walk.  But we do.  When he walks like this, I tend to stay back.  With this walk usually, and most likely you will hear some "woop wooooops"-  Some of those woop's need a little reminder that we need inside voices.  Only sometimes, though....especially when Sean Ireland is around. Ha!

Fun times we have, now don't we Bill.....

The guy that can bbq like a master chef.

The guy that whips up Sunday coffee better than ANY Starbucks Barista.  boom.

The guy that totes me around the lake, always filling my coolie with a blue mountain brew.  Sometimes he breaks out these blue tall plastic cups we have. And sometimes he even tries to get real sneaky and rinse out those cups in the lake.  Silly dude. 

I've always been in love with this dude.  From day one.  It seems we fit eachother.   Seriously we do.
With the exception of the shark week pre-qualifying days.  Well, those days don't count.  Because he can barely do anything right.  But I try.  We both try.
I've always been in love with his looks. His heart.  And most of all his ears.  He has the cutest ears you'll ever see on a guy. 
He's tender, and he's true.  He a thinker.  And most days does almost everything with that process.  Never a rusher.  From opening bottles, to closing down a boat for the winter.  It's all a process. So sexy to me.

Dayummm, he's also easy on the eyes when he washes windows.  As I sat there sipping margarita's iced-tea.
He skippers around our kids, and their friends like no body's biz. He never drinks and drives with them.  Here I present to you, the safest boater, with the lives of all the little's. 

 Each summer he tries and tries to persuade me to take a long trip up the lake on The Bomba's.  But only once did I feel safe on them. And that wasn't when I was shot gun with him, and he rode right through those tall reeds with me on the back.  Laughing all the way.  And another time we either ran out of gas, or it was "running sluggish.." dab smack in the middle of the gawd damn lake.  The moment I had to go potty. Scared as shit. 
He's a true loyal friend.  He really is. 
He can drain a sunken ship in no time.  I mean, he goes hard. 

We can sit and chat for hours.  We can laugh about all things silly to us.  "Slickery right honey"
I wish you many many more birthdays here on this Earth baby.  You will always keep my lips facing you.
As I have said for many many years, I love the way you love me.

I have not for one day taken for granted the day you walked into my life as three.

I can not imagine walking through this life without you.  Ever. 


Happy Birthday Bill. I love you more than I can type.  And even though you aren't turning 45, we aren't counting numbers anymore...right?

Cheers to 2015.  May health lead the way, and prosperity ease your sexy soul.

Your lover, and soul mate.

Leese aka Mama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Remembrance of Shirley.  Today is her birthday too.  

Happy Birthday Shirley--- We miss you.  Way more than we all could  have imagined. 
I hope they are serving you the best ice cream---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bill!!!! Hope you had a great birthday!