Monday, December 22, 2014

Slices

Of our weekend. 

Fast. 

Furious.

And still a tad bit unprepared.

We started our Friday off at my cousin Monica's house. After sitting in solid traffic for two hours, with growling tummies...it was sure nice to see this beauty. Lexi, you are a doll.  That's all there is to it. My little cousin, stay true, because you are a slice of perfection.  


 It was a cookie swap, slash drink wine, play games, and laugh with your legs crossed.  That kind of night....

Oh, and wear your pajama's type of night.


I was the DD.  And soo.......*cough-cough*   one for me, 4 for them. 
Big cousins, and little cousins.
High heels + Hands on hip = Lock those doors, Monica and Kevin.  
Saturday night we united with Larry and Cheryl.  They hosted our six pack with the most amazing dinner.  Cozy home. Good food. Scratchthat...AMAZING food, and delicious wine.  Obviously.  ha.
And while they tore it up in the kitchen we sucked these down, and creeped around her home.  


Hey world, meet one of the coolest chicks in all the land.  Hi Cheryl.  You rocked our socks off, and into bed with full bellies.  
Christmas Dinner 2014-  Cheers to that!

But then all of the sudden they pulled out the famous microphone and pleaded with us to sing karaoke.  
And if any of you know me, or us, you'd know we run faster than a bunny from a big dog.  
So our fat and full bellies adorned their couch...and we cheered them on. 

Merry Christmas Larry and Cheryl.  You two are adorable.


In case I over look you over-achievers that are done shopping, I say cheers to you. You super hero's you.

I am 45% complete, and yet I still continue to find excuses to just not get my act together.

As much as I wish I were complete, I am not.

I hope you all are enjoying the most wonderful time of the year.


If not, you can "chuck it in the fuckit bucket"- 

And pretend it's not so close?

Nah, we better not....we better pull it together- 
My son said to me today..."Mom, I'm so excited for Christmas...I can't wait to give my gifts"

And to that I say...I taught him well. 

Guess that's one plus on my side.  He's ready!

Cheers-

Lisa The Girl That Better Get With It.


No comments: