Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pump the brakes, Santa.

Or maybe we ALL should just pump our brakes. I know I'd like for someone to slow down the month of December, but I know it's just too late....

Because I still haven't folded all my laundry in the picture posting department.  Here's some snap shots of the last few weekends.  Heck, I'll even throw in some bonus shots from Thanksgiving that I never got around to.
A few of which I think will go down as some favorites. And just a couple I will save, because I plan to gift.

Thanksgiving 2014

My cousins Jason and Stacy, little cousins Blaze and Sky-lynn's- new home at the RIVER!
Desert Bar 2014


Where the laughter tipped the scale....Sundance on the river 2014

Sean giving us his "Jerry" pose.
We spread love, and handed out free Fatal goodies at the skatepark again...

Turtle Bar 2014-Thanksiving weekend

At the races that Dave wasn't at this year, but we felt him dearly...

Our wanna-b family picture. 



Look at the camera hun....ok, then don't. ha.


We headed home in this.  All.The.Way. to our final destination.  Home.

The following weekend would begin our busiest month of the year. Hey-LOOO December!

Seal Beach Christmas Parade, here we come!

And in those cups.....




Moving on, to the following night.  We'd put together our employee party-



And the following weekend, I'd host a slice of love for our friends....Harbor Boat parade party-

Brandy and Laura came early to hang and help.  And sip.

These two love birdies came to hand out more love.

My Maria....

Happy Birthday Bianca, you fine girl you.
Christmas time 2014

Can I get a woop woop!!

Womp Womp-

And just like that we land closer to the end of December. Closer to the night that good ol' St. Nick sneaks into our houses.

The above pictures represent exactly why we keep friends in our lives.  Because they are the tick to our tock. They are the ones that share good wine.  Laugh along with you, and can always find away to wipe away the tears that fall when things get hard.

I'd like to say, enjoy the rest of the rainy week, and stay in and cozy.  But that would just create a monster in the shopping for Christmas department.  Because if you are anything remotely close to me, you have only purchased gift wrap.  And boxes.

You read that right.

Unless I can stay in denial, and keep cranking up the Christmas music, and just ignore shopping all together.....

Pump the brakes Santa, please pump those brakes.

Peace on Earth-

This Mama Lisa

No comments: