Friday, October 10, 2014

What we do.

On days when we miss our girls. 

We head here. Order good wine. And talk.  And compare.  And laugh, and love.

A refreshing breath of good air between us.  Roxanne soon joined us.

And if you are wondering if there was a black and white memo sent out, you're wrong. 

Friendship is a good thing when you walk the plank of empty nest syndrome.

I value each one of my home girls.  Sometimes I can't make plans with each or all because of whatever steps in the way.  But I truly value the love between us all.


Shelley, I hope you have a blast in Austin, you lucky little star you.  To catch Eddie Vedder, with all your VIP up in the hood?  Crazy town-bad ass.  I am bleeding with envy.  Travel safe, and I hope you see some beetles fly around.  (crazy side to the beetles as in those big bugs-she lost her BFF to cancer not too long ago, and more than a few occasions they swarm down in front of her.  At concerts, venues, parties, gatherings.  They just do.  Kelly was petrified of them-little doses of "don't forget me girl"-Kelly, trust me, she never has and never will)

And that's all I got for now kids.  Crazy kick ass busy week, full moon, some sleepless nights mixed up in there, and all.  Done. kaboom. Done.

Happy Friday kids.  Happy freakin Friday!

This Mama Lisa


No comments: