Friday, October 3, 2014

The Silver Lining.

Who's tired of this crazy weather, raise your hand?

I have asked myself over and over again this week about it.   Most importantly- WHY-

The older I get, the less tolerable I am to heat and humidity.  Sticky legs, and frizzy hair.  Big fat, no thank you.

I know this sounds strange coming from a girl that loves the ocean and loves the lake.

Basking in the sun has been a favorite for me in years past.

However.......however.....things are changing. 


During those hot humid days I would bite my lip off each time Bill would say "honey let your hair down"-

"I love it down...."-  Well, yea so do I, but when you resemble a poodle, it's just not the look I am after. 


I am truly over the bearing heat in So Cal.

So I have found the silver lining in it all.

It's a dry heat- Hello family with the same hair, you hear me roar? 

The sun says goodnight a little sooner. Which is a good thing now-

The nights do cool off, allowing everything a chance to take a deep breath and prepare for the next sunrise.


So while we run the air extra longer, kiss your paycheck goodbye and just remember....

This too shall pass.

There is a silver lining to almost everything. 
Speaking of paychecks.  12 weeks til Christmas kids.  ha!

That is all I've got kids, over and out!

ps.  Speaking of hair, it's my turn to sit in a salon chair for hours on hours today.  If there is one thing I despise more for a Friday afternoon, it's that. 

And there you have it. One big bitch fest cry baby lisa.  boom.


xoxo

Leese

No comments: