Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Settling in.

When our children smile, we smile.


I don't know where she is here, but I like who I see.  Aside from the alcohol bottles way up high.  At least they're out of reach.  ha-
Good girls, just paving their way through life.  Doing what is right, and doing what they are told.
Even when the hard days feel stronger than the good.  They are paving.


Kali, keep up your good work.  Don't party to get ahead, stay true to you. You are the difference in this world.  In our lives and yours.
And although I worry about your concert this week, and driving with girls I don't know, I trust in you and your decisions to keep safe.
Uber is a phone call away.  And even if I won't sleep well on Thursday night while you have a blast at Jason Aldean, and "Hopefully laughing until you cry"-I have faith that you will be okay. Stay off of big green tractors.

Dance the night away you little super star, dance the night away. Underneath the Amarillo Sky.....dance away...
 

Happy Hump Day-

Love,

Lisa

No comments: