Friday, September 26, 2014

Catching up, sipping wine.

It's been a quick summer, with only a few quick visits with my homegirl.

Tuesday was our night to make it happen.

My home girl and I snapped not one picture.  Here's an oldie so we can pretend-


We sipped wine, and caught up a little. You know those visits that piece together our weeks and weeks of texting and emails. Putting periods on the ends of long sentences together, face to face.   Last week when she sent a text, -"Next Tues, my house, wine and visit"-  YES-  Yes, sister, I will be there.

I missed her.  I missed their home and I missed their family.

So I headed over after work, running like a crazy banchie arriving here, just in time-

In time for a quick chat, yummy food, and of course lots of laughs!

Stoked I was able to chat with this fine dude for a second, before he bolted out the door for a fundraiser.

The house felt warm and welcoming, but I missed catching Savannah walking in. 
Our friend Laura blessed us with these two fine dudes.  And boy were they magically delicious-
Cheers to good friends.  Cheers to good health, and safe times-

Have a great weekend people.  Go fill your dash with all good things.  Don't petty the small things, because really if you look at the big picture, it's not worth it.

Breathe in and breathe out.

GO have some FUN and make some memories!

ps. If I hear one more bullshit cry baby story about how some high profile super stars naked photos have been leaked, released and exposed, I may just laugh a little harder.  Um, the story goes something like this:
IF you don't want that shit sent out into the big wide world web, don't do it.  Pretty simple, right?
You take naked selfies? You send naked selfies?  Well, pick your sorry ass tears up off the floor....because they will get out.  Truth be told.

You're welcome.

Love, Peace and engine grease- wait, what? haha

It's Friday, I'm done. 

Well, after we all look at my littlest, when she was little-
It's pictures like these on my desk that I can stare at for hours and hours. 


xo

Leese

No comments: