Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Time certainly is flying....

I know I haven't blogged in a few days. Really no reason, just didn't capture the weekend as I should have. Not much going on....High School Soccer is wrapped. Kids are both busy with their social lives, while Mom cleans out closets, donates clothes to charity..and continues to keep things organized. Today, while searching through pictures for Kali....I stumbled across these....Although they are about 6-7 years old, they amaze me. Time certainly does fly. Kali playing for AYSO U07

She still has those baby cheeks. Kris has no tattoo's......Sigh (8 years old. Sitting on the dock. Fishing..wearing bro's glasses and hat...PRICELESS)


When Kali and I would get pedicures, she'd normally mess hers up within the first hour or so....and I learned to smile it off...knowing the day would come...where'd she'd cherish, take care of, and totally understand the concept. I also remember when we'd get matching ones. Ohhh the days....Yesterday Kali and I both went for Mani-Pedi's with the gift card the team gave me, and it is so strange to see her choice of colors. Red on her fingers. Sitting across from me conversing with the girl....Those very same feet now fit in my shoes. My boots in my closet disappear, I know where they are....Time is flying.....Enjoy Mardi Gras everyone. I wish I knew more of the reason. I plan to learn a little more about it. I'm not the glitter glam girl, but I think the celebration part, watching people get together, with happy faces, and drinks to cheer make me smile the most. Bill and I are heading out of town Thur/Sun to Santa Barbara. Just the two of us. Our besties are meeting us there on Saturday. So you know... I WILL have pictures. I can't wait. For some reason, I've been waking up stressed, collapsing into bed, waking up with the worries all over again. Prayer is my coach. So I tend to get through. As I always have....Cheers everyone...BE SAFE, BE HAPPY. Love the one you're with. For they could be gone tomorrow.

P.S. Don't know if Kali checks my blog often, but you'd certainly know she will FREAK when she does see the one of her and bro...HAHAHA!



No comments: